Wigs and hats are a bald person’s best friends, but what if there was an easier way? Suppose there was a product that you could apply to your thinning spots to cover them up nicely? Let us introduce you to hair loss concealers.
What Is a Hair Loss Concealer?
A hair loss concealer, well, conceals your bald spots. Concealers are made of microfibers that resemble natural hair. HairCubed concealer is a hair thickener available in different shades and hues. These fibers stick to your scalp adding volume and thickness to thinning hair.
How To Apply HairCubed Concealer
Some steps may be modified depending on your needs and preferences, but these are some of the essential steps:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and dry completely
- Apply the styling products you usually use
- Comb your hair in a forward motion
- Apply concealer using the applicator in the package
- Brush your hair as you like
- Apply HairCubed Micro Fiber
Hair concealers are usually available as powder, liquid, or fiber concealers. Fiber concealers are the most popular because they are easy to use and adhere better to the scalp. In addition, microfibers are made from natural ingredients such as keratin. This ensures a natural look as the fibers and your hair have the same chemical composition. Many fiber concealers cannot withstand moisture. HairCubed concealer is waterproof, so you can rock a full head of hair even in the rain.
Why We Love Hair Cubed Concealer
Getting a hair concealer is a dream come true for people with thinning hair. No more baseball caps or wigs. Other reasons to try hair loss concealer include:
- It’s an inexpensive way to deal with hair loss. You don’t need special tools or professionals to use the hair loss concealer. Hair loss concealer kits are simple and easy to use.
- It is easy to maintain. Hair Cubed concealer is a waterproof hair concealer and does not require any intensive care. You can continue to use regular shampoo and conditioners without fear.
- Easy to style. You can use styling products without affecting the placement of the fibers on your scalp. Covering your thinning spots also gives you more choices for styling your hair.
- It is a long-term solution. As long as you get your concealer, you will always wear your look confidently.
Top Tips For Using Hair Concealer
Like many beauty solutions, there is a sweet spot for getting the best results. We have a few pointers to get the best look:
- Choose colors that match or resemble your natural hair color closely
- Keep your hair clean using shampoo
- Style first. Use your styling products before you apply concealer
- Dry hair is the most receptive to hair concealer.